Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spent the day with my mom today. I can make her laugh and this makes me happy. My mom has been through so much in her life I admire her. There are some really cruel people in this world and in my mom's case you don't have to look very far. These are people who when they want to hurt you they go for the jugular. These are people I am sure pray for forgiveness everynight yet are doing the unforgiveable everyday. I call that living a double life. My mom doesn't deserve this. I love and appreciate her everyday more and more. She's my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her and pray that I won't have to know for a very long while yet, if ever.
I love you mom.

1 comment:

Vivacia said...

A reader :-). Thanks for your comment, it's made me decide to start writing again.

I'm really sorry for the loss of your son. I'm not really sure what to say. It's really tragic. I don't know you very well, but I'll be here for support.