Saturday, July 25, 2009

I found an ex boyfriend on facebook I haven't seen in years and started to talk to him about Tony. I was having a hard time lately and he gave me his ear so to speak. It only lasted for a couple days. I don't like to open up too much because then I can't stop. Tony was an extra ordinary person and people sometimes think you are saying all these wonderful things about your loved one because you're their mother. That's only partly true. If the person wasn't so special you wouldn't be going on and on. I don't think so anyway.
Solange left for California on tuesday and I was so afraid. I was afraid something would happen to the plane or her and it didn't help that driving to the airport on the less than 1 hour drive I saw 2 car accidents. She made it to Nashville and then Oakland safely and she's OK. She's having alot of fun so she says. And she won't be back until the first week of August. By then I hope to have enough or be close to being able to move.

No comments: