Thursday, August 27, 2009

Solange @ 22

Our babycakers was born 22 yrs ago today. As she put's it 22 yrs ago she "was taken from my womb, not by choice". she was supposed to be born in July but wasn't ready to go down the super slide of life. she liked the butt groove she had made comfortable for herself, so I made a choice, since I could no longer walk normally, wobbled like a weeble, made the appt. and that's all she wrote.
Tony was a real help with Solange. He would be so proud of where she is in her life right now. He used to refer to her as "I'm the baby" as if she was talking, copying that cartoon they had on the air at the time, a dinosaur family with a baby that always said "I'm the baby".
He was very protective of her as with all his siblings. He really loved his baby sister.

No comments: