Monday, July 7, 2008

A Moment of Happiness....



As I previously posted my son was married on May 24, 2008. The wedding was very beautiful and I am so happy my son is happy and I couldn't have asked for nicer in-laws. My son got married this day, there was some really happy moments. I know I cried but I also smiled alot, even laughed, danced, did the conga line, so happy to see some of my family I hadn't seen in so long some I haven't seen in almost 10 years as in Dustin's case (my nephew). Did I have a right to be so happy? According to some people because I showed this emotion I shouldn't be complaining about my loss, afterall I looked like I was having such a good time. Why do I have to justify myself?
I really didn't think I would be able to show such emotion again. I still hurt and feel a loss so great I'm not even going into it right now but me having a good time doesn't mean I'm over it. I'm so confused about the reaction of this person I can't even put it into words.

No comments: