Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm working on a temp job. A company that provides child care for parents who are trying to get back into the workforce.
I was talking to my boss, and she's the one who clued me in. I was asked to temp there to pull charts and make sure they're in order for audit.
They didn't have this "help" when I was first separated with 4 kids, the eldest, my Tony at 12. If they did I wasn't aware of the program or services.
Thank God for my son who would be interviewed and comments the social workers would give me were that my Tony was the most mature 12 year old they have ever met. I already knew this. A week before the tragic death of my son happened I was taking him to the Dr's office in Tampa and did get a chance to thank him again and tell him how much I appreciated him and if it were not for him I don't know how we would've made it through. Thank you Jehovah for answering my prayers before Tony was born. I got everything I asked for in my first born son. I just wish I had more time with him.
My boss asked me where "they" all are these days. I told her my eldest had passed away 4 years ago. Ld just got married and bought a new home, Schivone works hard working for the cable company and Solange works at Disney in Orlando and is going to school full time to be a cordon blue pastry chef. She said I did pretty good.
With Jehovah's help Tony and I did pretty good.

No comments: