Monday, March 4, 2013

My baby boy would've turned 32 today. I remember that night I went into labor. Your father hadn't come home yet and my water just broke. I was determined to have your Dad there with me that I waited. But meanwhile I took a shower even though right after my water broke the contractions had started 5 minutes apart. He finally got home and away we went. We lived in Pinellas Park but the Hospital was in Indian Rocks Beach. We arrived at the hospital but you still made me wait 17 1/2 hours before you were born. What a gorgeous baby you were. Your father was so proud to have his son.
My Tony was everything I prayed to Jehovah for, above and beyond what I asked for.
I pray every night for your name to be written down in Jehovah's book of remembrance. His book of life.
Thank you Jehovah for my reason for living and loving. Thank you for my blessings.

No comments: