Monday, September 16, 2013

My answered Prayer

I think it may be hard for some to understand but my son actually saved my life. He was the single best thing that ever happened to me. The first time I experienced true love or any love for that matter same goes for affection and true happiness was when I found out he was growing inside of me. He was my dream come true. He was my answered prayer. I prayed to God for everything he was/is. I also found out recently he is alive to Jehovah. So everyday I beg Jehovah to have his name written down in Jehovah's book of life. It's what get's me through. Knowing that Jehovah's mercy and His undeserved kindness may actually permit me to survive this system of things and be able to see my son, my answered prayer and be there with all my babies in paradise.

No comments: