Tuesday, July 3, 2007

letting go....not even.

I haven't written in awhile. Been kind of depressed. We had to get rid of the Expedition. Tony's SUV. Don't get me wrong, I'm not materialistic, the Expedition was already 10 years old, it's just that it belonged to Tony but I couldn't afford another transmission for it. We traded it in for a 2005 GrandAm with under 40K miles. Goes to show how much of himself Tony put into the Expedition though. Custom color, bodywork, rims. When the trade was being processed the lady at the credit union said it would be sold at an auction and taken out of state. She said this is what usually happens. It cost alot of tears turning it over. It would be cruel we thought to see it around town driven by someone else, belonging to another family. But then yesterday my daughter was told by her bestfriend she saw it at a dealership the next town over. If I could afford to I'd buy it back, she was crushed, I can understand that.

No comments: