Monday, July 23, 2007

Time is so short

My uncle Libby passed away on the 4th. While fireworks went off outside at 9:20pm my uncle passed away. I haven't seen him in years, my family is pretty spread out, but I do vividly remember him. The memorial was last saturday. I didn't go. My grandfather passed away last year and now my uncle. What a cruel world we live in. We always lose the good ones so soon. These ones that make a real impact in our lives and future generations. What a short time we all have here. I remember them in my life as I was growing up. They made such a difference in how I turned out, even affecting my children as a chain reaction if you look closely. I know they loved me, they were very caring, loving and affectionate. Strange as it may seem I felt beautiful around them, they made me feel so special. I think this has alot has to do with the confidence I gave my children in their appearance and their beauty inside and out. I thank my uncles and my grandfather, my grandmother, my cousins, one in particular, always made me feel special.

No comments: