Friday, November 2, 2007

Dreaming

I dream alot about Tony. In my dreams he's at different stages in his life. When I dream though alot of the times it's when he's young. Last night for instance in my dream he was about three years old. He still had his blond hair (it got darker as he grew older) and in my dream he was running around the house in his underwear. I was chasing him, hugging and kissing on him.
I was reading about the meaning of dreams and it said that when you dream about children that perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.
To dream that your own grown children are still very young, indicates that you still see them as young and dependent. You want to feel needed and significant. I guess that's true on both counts for me. My son's life was cut short at 23. He still had alot of growing to do and alot of life to live. At 23 I was still taking care of him when he got sick. I really miss doing things for him. He always made me feel needed.

No comments: