Thursday, November 1, 2007

why doesn't she leave us alone?

I have a "My Space" account. It's private. Only for close friends and family. I made it in dedication to my son Tony. It's a place where all his friends that have an internet connection can feel closer to us and we to them. I have affection for the boys he grew up with, some of them even call me mom. But ever since this past spring I haven't had much peace with the space because my son's killer also has a page and keeps trying to lie herself onto Tony's friends list. I guess it's her way of holding on to her past with Tony? Warped, I know considering she's the reason he's not here anymore. She also knows this upsets me and she even mentions me to them trying to gain sympathy.
Everyday I question the evidence the police overlooked. If I had 10K I'm sure she'd be behind bars. Everynight I pray for justice to be done. When I think about how that shot could've been made up to 4ft away, her aim, where the bullet hit him.... before I even say it people say she did it.

No comments: