Monday, May 28, 2007

I've had one message emailed to me since I started this blog. I already have a hard time sleeping, this person just made it worse. Their email wasn't to say "sorry for your loss" or anything like that. That person was EXACTLY from the lot that called the social worker and the one who compared my loss to her losing her dog that I mentioned earlier in my blog. Why is it if people can't say anything upbuilding they just don't keep their mouths shut? Especially reading my blog and seeing the pain I have to deal with on a daily bases? That person didn't even leave a return email or anything. If they were genuinely trying to help why did they stay anonymous so I couldn't write them back? I mention in my blog that I'm reaching out to people with the same experiences, since I can't find anyone to "listen" I'm talking through my blog. I'm so glad God is my only judge, the one that matters, because if God had chosen people like you to judge there would be absolutely no hope for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that there are such mean and insensitive people in this world. I am truly sorry that someone would have the audacity to make your pain worse. All I can say is that they are either retarded (and I'd wish it were the case) or that they have such evil souls and fear no God. I cannot conceive the idea of someone with some sense of intelligence wanting to hurt a grieving Mom who is trying so hard to cope with her pain but this world has so much evil in it that anything is expected. I myself, thank the Lord and bless the moment I found this blog because I can totally relate to your feelings. I commented before but left no email address and it's the following: rafaela.cancel@yahoo.com I am from Puerto Rico but was raised in New York. Feel free to contact me and God Bless You!!